Monday, September 9, 2019

Week 24: Christian Yelich


Sure, Christian Yelich had a very good week last week.  He had 4 runs, 2 home runs, 5 RBIs, a .381 average, 1.298 OPS, and 4 stolen bases too boot. He's also a strong contender to win the NL MVP Award again this season.


But if I'm being honest, the real reason Yelich is my MLBoyfriend this week is because I'm lazy. See, the ESPN Magazine Body Issue came out last week, and Christian Yelich got all naked for a photo shoot featured in it.


I look forward to the Body Issue every year for many reasons, but mostly because it makes this blog incredibly easy to "write".  Let's face it,  no one is reading this text anymore.



Although I'm a little mad at ESPN Magazine because last year they featured two MLB players, Dallas Keuchel and Yasiel Puig, in the Body Issue giving me two weeks of blog content instead of just one. Still, I ca't complain too much when they give me pictures like this:


Oh, and also video of how that picture was shot:


Congratulations, Christian Yelich! You are my MLBoyfriend of the week. I strongly encourage everyone to check out the rest of the ESPN Magazine Body Issue spread that won the title.

No comments:

Post a Comment