Thursday, September 19, 2019

Week 25: Kris Bryant


Holy cow! Has it really been three years since Kris Bryant was named my MLBoyfriend the first and until today only time? That's just bonkers.



I mean, KB is very good at baseball, and he's very good looking. That's a combo I usually reward more often.


Am I the only one digging the tan lines?
Bryant also happens to wear #17 which is my favorite number. He should definitely get some bonus points for that.



Kris Bryant is half of my favorite baseball bromance: BRYZZO. The other half is three-time MLBoyfriend, Anthony Rizzo.



So, picking Bryant as my MLBoyfriend gives me an excuse to post this adorable video.




Speaking of stuff to post, do you have any idea how may GIFs there are of Kris Bryant being cute? A lot, that's how many. Here's a small sampling of what's out there.





Bonus Bryzzo gif.

With all this going for him, Kris Bryant shouldn't have needed a monster week to be named my MLBoyfriend, but he did indeed have a monster week last week.



Bryant went 11 for 22 at the plate giving him a .500 batting average and a 1.720 OPS



KB had 5 home runs which meant he was tied for most in the MLB last week. Even more impressive, he had a whopping 13 RBIs which was 2 more than any other player.



Bryant was rightfully name the National League Player of the Week for his performance last week.



Congratulations, Kris Bryant! You are my MLBoyfriend of the week. Let's not make it another three years before you win again, okay?



Go ahead and take a bow.

No comments:

Post a Comment