Monday, July 2, 2018

Week 14: Dallas Keuchel


Dallas Keuchel did not have a very good week last week. He started in one game in which he gave up seven hits, six runs, and three walks. Since he only pitched 5.1 innings, that left him with a miserable ERA of 10.13. He's had better weeks--like when the Astros won the World Series last year.


So, why is Keuchel my MLBoyfriend this week? Because I'm on vacation and don't want to spend a lot of time on this post. Fortunately, ESPN has done the work for me by featuring Keuchel in their annual Body Issue.




Click here to see all the pictures of Dallas Keuchel in the ESPN Magazine Body Issue. For some reason, the web site works better on my tablet than on my laptop--so if you can't see all the pictures try a different device. Click here to see the behind the scenes video of the photo shoot.


Congratulations, Dallas Keuchel. You are my MLBoyfriend of the week. My work here is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment