Monday, July 9, 2018

Week 15: Yasiel Puig



This week's MLBoyfriend, unlike last week's, put up some decent stats. Yasiel Puig had a very good .368 batting average and 1.158 OPS with three runs, two home runs, and eight RBIs. However, the real reason he is being selected is that he was featured in the ESPN Magazine Body Issue.


The Body Issue really is the gift that keeps giving for a blogger who has lots of other things he should be doing. Sure, technically, it came out two weeks ago not last week. But since his teammates have pin-up pics of Puig in the dugout, I figure he's still fair game.



Click here to see all the pictures of Yasiel Puit in the ESPN Magazine Body Issue. For some reason, the web site works better on my tablet than on my laptop--so if you can't see all the pictures try a different device. Click here to see the behind the scenes video of the photo shoot.

Congratulations, Yasiel Puig, you are my MLBoyfriend of the week! Unfortunately, I've now used up the MLB players in this year's Body Issue. Next week, I'll have to actually pay attention to baseball again.


No comments:

Post a Comment