Monday, June 3, 2019

Week 10: Trevor Story


Since the American League Player of the Week was my MLBoyfriend last week, it seems only fair that the National League  Player of the Week win the honor this week. Welcome back, Trevor Story. It's always nice to see the first ever MLBoyfriend back on the blog.


Last week, Story went 11 for 21 at the plate giving him an amazing .524 batting average. He had a 1.631 OPS, 9 runs,7 RBIs, 2 home runs, and 2 stolen bases.


Story had a monster night on Friday, May 31--he hit both of his home runs and had all seven of his RBIs in that one game.




On top of all that, Story is still cute as a button.*



Congratulations, Trevor Story! You are my MLBofriend of the week. 



* I just looked at the post from the last time Trevor Story was my MLBoyfriend, and it contains nearly this exact sentence. I guess that's conclusive proof that Trevor Story is cute as a button.

No comments:

Post a Comment