Monday, June 17, 2024

Carlos Correa

Before I get to this week's winner, Carlos Correa, I have to give a shout-out to the runner-up, Correa's teammate, Austin Martin. I was at the Twins game on Sunday, June 16, and Martin made the best catch I have ever seen in person.

It is officially the MLB Play Of The Week. Martin had a pretty solid game at the plate too. He went 2-for-4 with an RBI double. If it were MLBoyfriend of the day, Martin probably would have taken it. However, it's MLBoyfriend of the week, and Correa definitely deserves that honor. MLB agrees with me again, because it named him the AL Player Of The Week.

The batting average in that graphic is not a typo. Correa had 17 hits in 31 at-bats last week for an incredible .548 average. That's bananas.


It's also worth noting that Correa looks really good in Minnesota's cool "Ripple Effect" City Connect uniforms that were debuted this week.

Congratulations, Carlos Correa! You are my MLBoyfriend of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment