Monday, June 19, 2023

Mark Canha


I had selected an MLBoyfriend for the week and had even started the post. Then, I visited Queerty and saw this headline: "New York Mets outfielder Mark Canha celebrates Pride Night with Madonna, Lady Gaga & Taylor Swift". 

By the time I finished the article, I had ditched my previous choice* and decided Mark Canha clearly earned the MLBoyfriend title this week. I was his adorkable video message before the Mets Pride Night that sealed the deal.

BTW, shout out to the New York Mets for hosting an amazin' Pride Night this year. They seem to have nailed every aspect of it.

Congratulations, Mark Canha! You are my MLBoyfried of the week.


*Condolences to Shohei Otani. Last week, he led MLB in home runs with 6 and RBI with 12--and notched up a pitching win. In the end, he was the runner-up for MLBoyfriend of the week. I'll post a pic of him as a consolation prize (and because he's super cute).

No comments:

Post a Comment