Monday, May 16, 2022

Jean Segura

Jean Segura's biggest competition for the MLBoyfriend title this week came from his teammate, Bryce Harper. Even though Harper's numbers were slightly better last week, I chose to go with Segura for two reasons. First, Harper has already been my MLBoyfriend three times, and I am trying to get some fresh faces on the blog. Speaking of faces, that brings us to the second reason.....

Don't get me wrong. Segura had some great stats last week. He had a .478 batting average and 1.615 OPS with 4 home runs, 8 RBIs, 10 runs and 2 stolen bases. But also, this:

I'm just going to leave this Instagram post here as my final piece of evidence.

Congratulations, Jean Segura! You are my MLBoyfriend of the week. When you celebrate with your teammate Bryce, make sure to tell him not to worry--I still love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment