Monday, April 3, 2017

2017 Opening Day!

The 2017 Major League Baseball season has finally begun. 

Check out this space every Monday when I announce my MLBoyfriend of the week.

Also, this year I'd love to expand this blog. If anyone wants to make a guest post, please contact me. I'd be happy to host your MLBoyfriend musings and pics here. The criteria for selection:

  1. The player should have done something special on the field. It could be a single play or a solid performance over a stretch of time.
  2. Please do a quick Google search and make sure the player doesn't have any problematic issues. Domestic violence and sexual assault are automatic disqualifiers.
  3. Of course it doesn't hurt if they are easy on the eyes.
Speaking of a great player who always provides good pictures to post... Let's check in on what the only two-time winner of the MLBoyfriend title, Josh Donaldson, has been up to on Instagram (@tos_bor20) this spring. (Be sure to click on the first post to watch the video.)

A post shared by Josh Donaldson (@tos_bor20) on

A post shared by Josh Donaldson (@tos_bor20) on

A post shared by Josh Donaldson (@tos_bor20) on

I'm not sure I'm sold on Josh's blond dye job. Lucky for him, while a player's hair is considered in my deliberations, it is not a determining factor--so Josh Donaldson still has a shot at winning the MLBoyfriend title in 2017.

And now, it's up to the players to impress me. PLAY BALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment