Monday, September 26, 2016

Week 25: Elvis Andrus

I had to overlook my hatred of the odious Texas Rangers in making my choice this week. Fortunately for Elvis Andrus his fabulous first name helped me say, "I can pick a Ranger, and 'That's All Right.'"


Last week, Andrus had his competition "All Shook Up" with his .412 batting average and 1.474 OPS, His three home runs, five runs, five RBIs and two stolen bases made him the Rangers' "Good Luck Charm". With a performance like that as the season draws to a close, "It's Now Or Never" to name him my MLBoyfriend.


The Rangers clinched the AL West on Friday night, and Andrus celebrated with "A Little Less Conversation" and a little more action by hitting two home runs in one game for the first time in his career. Andrus will get a chance to "Shake, Rattle & Roll" some more in the playoffs in October.



Of course, in terms of becoming my MLBoyfriend, it helps that Elvis Andrus is  A HUNK OF BURNING LOVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment