Monday, August 5, 2024

José Ramírez


I am ambivalent towards this week's MLBoyfriend. On the one hand, José Ramírez definitely had a great week. He started off strong on Monday, July 29, when he went 3-for-4 at the plate with 2 home runs and 3 RBI.

Ramírez ended the week with some great stats with a .391 batting average and 1.515 OBP. He had 9 runs, 2 doubles and 5 home runs, 11 RBI and 2 stolen bases.


However, Ramírez did all this for the Cleveland Guardians, the team that currently leads the American League Central ahead of my Minnesota Twins. Worse yet, the two teams are facing off for in a four-game series later this week. So, this is the first time I want my MLBoyfriend to cool off before the end of his reign.

Still, I have to give credit where credit is due... Congratulations, José Ramírez! You are my MLBoyfriend of the week. 


No comments:

Post a Comment