Monday, August 26, 2024

Joey Votto

Something a little different this week, but not totally unprecedented... This week's MLBoyfriend did not play a single inning of Major League Baseball, but I couldn't let the retirement of long-time MLBoyfriend favorite, Joey Votto, pass without posting an appreciation of him.


For those, who don't know Joey Votto, here's a fan-created post with just a few of the moments that made many of us fall for him.

If you have a bit more time, here's a some of Votto's career highlights on the field.

And here's Joey being Joey when he's not between the lines.

I won't go through all the stats and awards, but let's just say there's a good case for Joey Votto making it into the Baseball Hall Of Fame. FWIW, he's also a favorite of the gays. I'll just post of few of the many cute pics I found of him while "researching" this post. Did I mention that he's very handsome?






Congratulations, Joey Votto! You are my MLBoyfriend of the week.

I'm sad to see you go, but I love to see you walk away.

No comments:

Post a Comment