Thursday, August 15, 2019

Week 20: Cody Bellinger

 

I chose Cody Bellinger to be my MLBoyfriend on Monday simply because it was bizarre that I hadn't done so earlier. He didn't have a particularly good week last week, but he has been having an amazing season--especially in the spring.


Then, life got in the way, and I didn't get around to writing this post until tonight which is Thursday. I'm glad I waited because he made a good case for himself just a couple of hours ago: Cody Bellinger became the first player to hit 40 home runs this season.  He did it style with a monster, three-run blast.



Not entirely coincidentally, this happened:


I don't really have much to add to that except to say that I really enjoyed doing my "photo research" on Cody Bellinger. So, now, I'm just going to post some pics of Bellinger with little-to-no comment.

Cody Bellinger is really pretty.
He also has a really pretty swing.
Bellinger is an outfielder,
and I'm a sucker for pics of leaping catches.
It took two security guards to pry this teen girl off Bellinger
after she got onto the field and hugged him. Even though she
was arrested, she said it was the best day of her life.
She is my new hero.
I mean... come  on...

Tired of  looking at pics of Cody Bellinger? Here are a couple of GIFs.

He looks like a movie star playing a baseball player.
I have no idea what's going on here, but I like it all.

I didn't realize how many L.A. Dodgers have been my MLBoyfriends.  This gives me the chance to post some pics of Cody with his predecessors.

Kiké Hernández with Cody Bellinger
Joc Pederson with Cody Bellinger
Cody Bellinger with Max Muncy
Cody Bellinger with Clayton Kershaw and his kids
Cody Bellinger with Justin Turner

Cody Bellinger is one of only two players likely to win the National League MVP Award. The other is another former MLBoyfriend, Christian Yelich. Shall we look at some pictures of them together?

Cody Bellinger and Christian Yelich
Here they are at the All-Star. Lucky for us,
this close MVP race is between two very handsome men.

Congratulations, Cody Bellinger! You are my MLBoyfriend of the week. 


I like you so much that I'm willing to overlook this semi-douchey pic.

No comments:

Post a Comment