Monday, October 22, 2018

League Championship Series: Christian Yelich & Justin Verlander


I kept putting off naming both Christian Yelich and Justin Verlander my MLBoyfriend this season because I figured I'd always have another chance. With both the Brewers and the Astros eliminated from the postseason last week, it's now or never.


Christian Yelich is very likely to be the National League MVP and has clearly had several great weeks this season. He's also cute as a button.


Yet, somehow, I never selected Yelich as my MLBoyfriend.


Even more shocking, in the three years of this blog, Verlander has never made the cut. He's one of the best pitchers in baseball, and he was especially strong in the first half of this season. He also cuts a fine figure.


Although, to be fair to myself, I have expressed my fondness for Justin Verlander elsewhere.


Congratulations, Christian Yelich! You are my MLBoyfriend of the week.



Congratulations, Justin Verlander! You are also my MLBoyfriend of the week.



All I can say to both of you is: Better late than never.

No comments:

Post a Comment