Monday, June 13, 2016

Week 10: Wil Myers

I picked up Wil Myers for my fantasy team last Sunday, and he was a big part of my team's dominance in last week's match up. His 3 home runs, 7 RBIs, 7 runs and 2 stolen bases along with a .333 batting average and a whopping 1.185 OPS were more than enough to earn him the title of my MLBoyfriend.


My only regret is that I didn't pick Myers up earlier as he has been on a hot streak since the beginning of the month.


While he looks good on the field...



...I have to say that I'm even fonder of the look  he sports in interviews.


That freshly-fucked tousled hair is not just a his post-game look. It's part of his adorable style. For example, this is how he showed up for a television appearance.


You do you, Wil Myers--so far, it's earned you many titles including 2013 Rookie of the Year and now, my MLBoyfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment