Monday, September 30, 2024

Aaron Judge

To be honest, I didn't pay that much attention to baseball last week. I couldn't stand to watch the epic collapse of my Minnesota Twins. So, when it came time to pick a MLBoyfriend, I was at a bit of a loss. I looked back over my picks for the season, and realized there was one glaring omission.

Aaron Judge has been on fire this season. He has, of course, been featured on MLBoyfriend many times before. However, he hasn't been a 2024 pick. In fact, it's been two years since he was my MLBoyfriend. It's time to right that wrong.


Judge only had what was only an okay week for him last week--but what would be a great week for most other players. He had a .286 batting average and 1.373 OPS with 3 runs, 4 home runs and 6 RBI.


It's Judge's numbers for the season that are really impressive. Let's take a look and his final numbers and how they compare to the rest of the league:

  • 180 Hits, 8th Place
  • 144 Runs, 4th Place
  • .322 Batting Average, 3rd Place
  • 392 Total Bases, 2nd Place
  • .458 On-Base Percentage, 1st Place
  • .701 Slugging Percentage, 1st Place
  • 144 Runs Batted In, 1st Place
  • 58 Home Runs, 1st Place

That is an MVP season.

Oh, Aaron Judge also happens to be really cute. (It may seem strange to call a 6'7', 285 lbs adult man "cute"--but he is!)

Congratulations, Aaron Judge! You are my MLBoyfriend of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment