Monday, May 8, 2023

Anthony Santander

I'll get to the stats in a moment, but I don't want to bury the lede. These two pics taken last week are the main reason Anthony Santander is the latest MLBoyfriend:



While those pics might be the main reason for this week's pic, they aren't the only reason. Santander put up some excellent number last week.

Santander had 12 hits in 27 at-bats for an amazing .444 average. He had 7 runs, 2 doubles, 3 home runs. and 9 RBI.


Santander had his best day at the plate on Friday, May 5th. That night, he hit 2 home runs including a grand slam.

Congratulations, Anthony Santander! You are my MLBoyfriend of the week.



PS: This photo of Anthony Santander from last week didn't really fit with text of this post, but I couldn't help myself--I had to include it.

No comments:

Post a Comment