Monday, April 25, 2016

Week 3: Bryce Harper

This week's pick was one of the reasons I started this blog. Bryce Harper has been one of my favorite players since his rookie year.


Then, last year, he really caught my attention with his appearance in ESPN Magazine's Body Issue.



After seeing the behind-the-scenes video of his photo shoot, the concept of MLBoyfriend was born.




If anything, it's a surprise it took me three weeks to name Harper my MLBoyfriend. This week, he put up the stats to deserve it. While his batting average was, well, average at .261, he scored 5 runs, had 3 home runs and a whopping 8 RBIs.


Also, his hair game is on-point this season.


Congratulations, Bryce Harper, you have won the award that was literally made for you. Now, how about one of your signature bat flips to celebrate?



Perfect. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment