Monday, August 14, 2017

Week 19: Brian Dozier


MEA CULPA.

I benched Brian Dozier on my fantasy team on Tuesday, August 8. Then, this happened:



Dozier hit the first grand slam of his career. I did immediately tweet my regret.
I am also naming Brian Dozier my MLBoyfriend of the week and not just because of his grand slam or my terrible oversight. He had great week. The grand slam was just one of his three home runs during the week. He had a .382 batting average, a 1.152 OPS with nine runs, nine RBIs and a stolen base.


Dozier's very good week certainly helps make the that he is the Minnesota Twins MVP. Last week, he was also rated the 5th most valuable fantasy player by ESPN's (admittedly flawed) "Player Rater".



Dozier's performance on the field mostly won him the title of MLBoyfriend, but I'll admit that his being a cutie patootie might have also had a little bit to do with it.


Congratulations on your grand slam and being named my MLBoyfriend of the week, Brian Dozier. You certainly deserve a high five.

No comments:

Post a Comment